Sunday, April 04, 2010

Welcome Spring
I've said it before, you have to love Texas weather. We welcomed spring this year with record snowfall. Friday March 20, it was close to 80 degrees. March 21, I was working late in my studio & around 11:30 pm decided to call it a day and let the dog out (it had been raining earlier) front one last time before going to bed. Imagine my surprise to see approximately 2 inches of snow on the ground. There wasn't any on the street, but I wasn't too concerned as it was Saturday night & I wasn't going anywhere the next day. Well....this is what I woke up to the next morning - 10 inches of SNOW & it continued a misty snow until early afternoon. My family in Fort Worth didn't get any snow & it was sunny all day on Sunday. Monday our highs were again close to 70, so the snow went away fast. It was pretty, though.

No comments: