Sunday, November 13, 2011

Been a Long Time
It's been such a long time since I've posted, I don't know where to begin. This has been the year of computer issues. First an upgrade on my aircard wasn't compatible with my older computer so I didn't have internet access on my personal computer. Fixed that and thought all would be well and my old computer crashed, burned and forever died. Luckily all of my info was on an external drive so I didn't look images, documents, music, etc. Bought a new computer, however had issues trying to load the old original photoshop so I could use my upgrade. I finally got photoshop issues resolved and the busy-nes of life got in the way.
It's been almost a year since I've posted and it's been a busy one. In January Vicki & I attended the Texas Beader's Retreat again. April brought a horrible hail storm which damaged trees, roof and various outdoor items. July was my first trip to New York City and the first All Dolls Are Art doll artist conference in Austin, TX. September was the Blog Her Creative Connection Convention in St. Paul and October was the Michaels Crafting Cruise.
Of course there was lots of sculpting and beading and such going on this year that I'll share soon. I'm going to try and catch up on my posts again and try not to fall behind again.

No comments: