Sunday, April 29, 2012

Getting Ready for ADAA
It's almost May which means the All Dolls Are Art Conference is only 3 months away! The theme this year is The World of Make Believe and I can't wait. It is going to be so much fun. Vicki & I completed our table favor dolls and they are on a shelf in my studio waiting to be packed for the conference. I got the idea from Pinterest for the fairy jar centerpieces for the opening night Welcome to the World of Make Believe festivities that Vicki & I made this month.
I've still got to make my costume for opening night, pin dolls, stuff for my sales table, stuff for the goodie bag and finish my banquet centerpiece doll. I started the centerpiece doll yesterday and it is coming along nicely. Better get back to work, the conference will be here before we know it.
There's still time & space for you to join us, all the details are here All Dolls Are Art Conference
Here are some of the fairy jars and the table favor dolls.

No comments: