Sunday, July 01, 2012

Pinspirations
It's no secret - I LOVE Pinterest! I've found fabulous project ideas, great household cleaning and organization tips and scrumptious recipes, not to mention some beneficial workout and fitness tips. I've even started a new board PinThere - Done That to show the projects I've made from the Pinspirations I've gotten, including these.
Decoupaged pattern on necklace from Michaels.
I took it one step further & crackled & antiqued

Cucumber Lemonade with Basil - a winner!

Captured Fairy Jar

Fairy Crown
Glass Mushrooms (one of my favorites)

4 comments:

Linda Walsh said...

Nina, I, too, LOVE Pinterest and find it so inspirational as well as a great way to keep me organized. I have everything I LOVE in nice neat pinboards. It's no wonder Pinterest is the 3rd largest website now just behind Twitter. Happy pinning. Linda

wildfireangel said...

Where do I find the instructions for making the glass mushrooms with lights?

wildfireangel said...

Where do I find the instructions for making the glass mushrooms with lights?

Unknown said...

The mushrooms don't have lights. I used Armour Etch-All to etch the areas where I glue the pieces together. Follow directions on the jar. I used E6000 adhesive to glue the two pieces together. I used bowls, plates, vases, candlesticks, etc., whatever I could find at thrift stores and garage sales to make them. I guess you could add lights under them, either LED or solar, would probably be really pretty with the angles on the glass.